Hey everyone, as the new campaign creeps closer i wanted to discuss how i would like the zero session to go. Now this is open to debate, and i will listen to how the majority feels but i would like you to have a think about it before deciding.
The idea is this (and its not my own i nicked it off a guy named Matt Coleville) basically we go into that first session with no preconceptions or ideas on who or what you will be playing. How this would work is, we meet up at mine or online (i know Matt 🙂 ) and we roll out you stats. We start at strength and run through each individually, using a standard 4d6 and removing the lowest die. If you don’t roll at least two 15s in the stats you re-roll, completely.
Following this you would decide, based on the stats your class/race, then fill in the rest yourselves.
Let me know what you think.
How would you prefer to have the zero session run?
- Sounds exciting, lets see what i get (roll stat and build on those) (50%, 3 Votes)
- Dont care, either way is good. (17%, 1 Votes)
- None of that rolling, i know what i want and want to point buy. (17%, 1 Votes)
- DM is always right, let him choose (17%, 1 Votes)
- I know what i want to be, so will roll stats and fit them into my character (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 6
If you want to have a look at the video i was talking about, its here, its a bit long but just watch a bit and you will get the idea: